Are you ready for the challenge of making 365 items in 2011?
You can also just sit back and watch to see if I can do it.
I'm going to keep an on going tally on the top right hand side of my blog.
Works in progress as we speak:
- My first pair of knitted socks, which will take a while to finish. Personally I think that each sock will count as a finished project (which is why there is single sock syndrome).
- Another circular scrubby.
- Unfinished snowflake ornaments left over from my class this week. I can always make them and save them as gifts for next Christmas.
- A knitted yellow plarn bag.
- A soda tab purse.
- A spool knit rug.
- Several quilts: some being pieced, some tops almost finished, and some finished tops.
I usually make what I feel like making, except when deadlines are involved. Which means that I usually have different types of projects going at the same time. Even though I plan on finishing at least one quilt this year and making a few big projects, I also plan on making several small projects. Those small projects will make this challenge possible.
If you plan on joining me in this challenge, you can grab my button at the top. I am going to research how to host a link party. Maybe I'll host a link party at the end of each month and those participating can link a few of their favorite items from that month.