Monday, May 10, 2010

Preparing Pull Tabs



Since I have a lot of errands to run today, I wanted a simple project to work on.  Something that I could take with me.  So I have been removing the little circles in the pull tabs today.  These circles need to be removed before I can make something out of them.  In the picture above, the 1st tab has had the circle removed.  The other two tabs still have the circles attached.  I use these little jewelry pliers to help remove the circles.  You just need to move the circle back and forth, and it will break easily.  Most of the time when the tab is removed from the can, the circle comes off of the pull tab.  So there usually isn't very many circles that I need to remove.


This summer I want to make my first pair of earrings out of the pull tabs.

1 comment: