Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day everyone!  Here is a recent picture that my husband took of my boys and me.  You can see more of his pictures on his blog.

Even though it was Mother's Day, I still had a Sunday school class to teach.  We are still doing the Sunday school rotation focusing on being good stewards of the Earth.  Today I had five 4th graders.  We made juice pouch notebooks and paper beads.  It was very quiet in the room while they focused on making their notebooks.  One girl said that she could sit and make paper beads all day.  It was also nice finding out that a boy last week went home and made a lot of paper beads.  It's nice when you teach something that somebody really loves.

1 comment:

  1. Great shot! So glad to meet you yesterday. I love your blog. Be sure to check mine out.

    ReplyDelete