Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pull Tab Earrings & Braceletes

After about 2 years of reruns I have started filming new episodes of my local access television show.  My first episode back was on how to make pull tab earrings.  I made all but 3 pairs of the above earrings last month for the show.  I showed how to make several of them, but I did not get to all of them.  That means I can have a part 2 to that episode.  I made up the pattern for the crochet orange pair.  To perfect it, I made the purple pair below.  I would like to make another pair before I publish the pattern.  I also made 2 crochet medical alert bracelets with the pull tabs.  Why two?  Well the first one was one tab to big for my wrist.  I plan on wearing this purple set during the taping of my show this month along with a purple shirt.  



No comments:

Post a Comment