Thursday, December 27, 2012

Nerd Wars Tournament 6


Tournament 6 of Nerd Wars on ravelry ran from October - December.  Here are the projects that I made for it.  I also donated money to 2 different charities during it as well.  I'll start at the top left and work from left to right.

1. Blue Angry Bird: For one of my nephews for Christmas.  Here is the free pattern for it.
2. Purple Bat: For a friend on ravelry who hasn't been feeling well.  Here is the pattern for it.
3. A Blue Dragonfly: I pattern tested this, and then gave it to my 2nd cousin who is 5 for Christmas. Here is the pattern for it.
4. The Very Hungry Caterpillar: I pattern tested it, and gave it to ds2 for Christmas. Here is the pattern for it.
5. Two Headed Bear: I gave it to my husband for Christmas.  Here is the pattern for it.
6. A Monster High Witch hat and dress: Here are the patterns for the hat and the dress.  I modified the dress pattern for a better fit.
7. Tardis Ornament: I gave this to a friend for Christmas.  Here is the pattern for it.
8. Snowflake ornament: I made this for a swap.  Here is the pattern for it.
9. Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Dishcloth: Here is the pattern for it.
10. 3 Birds Dishcloth: Here is the pattern for it.  It is in German, but you can see my ravelry notes for translation help.
11.  Chevron Log Cabin dishcloth: I kind of made this one up, based on other log cabin block patterns.
12. Tarn Hobo Bag: Here is the pattern for it.
13. Ruffle Scarf: This was a Christmas present for my mom.  Here is the pattern for it, however it is better to watch the you tube video on how to make it.
14. Woven Scarf: I made this for my husband for Christmas.
15. Knitted Scarf: I made this for my mom for Christmas.  It is garter stitch on the ends and stockinette stitch in the center.
16. Ikat Weavings: I dyed and wove these wall hangings for my living room.
17. Crochet slouchy hat: I donated this hat to Hats Off For Cancer. Here is the pattern for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment