Sunday, January 13, 2013

Snake and White Woven Scarf

Last night I crochet this snake for a swap.  There are 3 pipe cleaners that have been twisted together inside of it's body.  I used puffy paint for his eyes.  I'm going to go back and sew in the tongue since a toddler most likely will be playing with him.  He is just under 13 inches long.  Here is the free pattern for it.
I also finished weaving this scarf yesterday.  It is 8 inches wide, and I forgot to measure how long it is.  I used sparkly white yarn (its hard to see the sparkles in these pictures) and gray/silver eyelash yarn.  I am donating it to my church for them to sell at their holiday fair in December.  I know it is really early, but we are trying to get people to make things for it all year long.

No comments:

Post a Comment