Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Little Monsters

I made these little amigurumi monsters recently.  They are super easy to make.  I used felt, safety eyes, and puffy paint to create the faces.  I want to make a rainbow of them with all sorts of different expressions.

Here is the free pattern for them.

The purple one was made from left over yarn from my starburst afghan.  The yellow one fell after just painting it, so it got a little messed up.  He kind of reminds me of Charlie Brown, with the yellow shirt and black zig zag on it.

This pattern is so easy, that you only have to look at it once to have it memorized.  Its the perfect project for leftover skeins and on-the-go crafting.  The best part is that you can crochet everything while out and about, and then add the faces and stuffing when you get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment