Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chelmsford Volunteer Fair

Today was the Volunteer Fair in Chelmsford, MA.  I was helping out at the recycling table, promoting different recycling events, the town wide clean up, and the Earth Fair.  This is the 2nd year that I have worked at this table, and it was the 2nd year that I was in front of the local t.v. camera talking about the table and events.
I reused the tri-fold board that I used last year.  
Here is the Earth Fair flyer that I put together.  The Chelmsford Earth Fair is on Saturday May 14th from 12 - 3 p.m. at the Senior Center.  I used 100% post consumer recycled paper for the flyer, and I printed the Friendly's fundraising information on the back of it.
We are holding a fundraising night at Friendly's for the Earth Fair.  Its on Monday April 4th from 5 - 8 p.m..  A percentage of the money made during that time will go to fund the Earth Fair.
The Farmer's Market was there.  Here is their blog.
The Chelmsford Center for the Arts was there as well.  Here is their blog.

The Center for the Arts, the Farmers' Market, and Green Chelmsford all have facebook fan pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment