Monday, November 1, 2010

My Halloween Weekend including Salem, MA


Spider Cupcake at the Scarecrow Festival


Pumpkin Armada



Our Jack-O-Lanterns that my kids designed.


Frankenstein and his bride


Beaker & Elmo


The back of someone's head.


Devil Dog


The puppet master and his dancing monkey


Robot & monster?


Bert & Elmo


Elmo, Elmo, & Cookie Monster


Large headed witch


My oldest son in a coffin


Elmo & Lobster Man


Wizard


Dragon  person?


We saw these ladies last year to.  They are from a video game.


Alice in Wonderland
With a teletubby, Elmo, and a clown near by


Killer Teletubbies

If you haven't guessed, my youngest son was Elmo.  He was very popular.  A lot of people wanted to have their picture taken with him.  He was also filmed by the t.v. station.  After all of that walking, we rushed back home to go trick-or-treating with friends.

I hope that everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment