Saturday, August 22, 2009

Delving into my plyarn

I first went down to my basement studio to clean up. After putting things away and doing some general sweeping, I looked at my corner pile of plastic bags. People who know me give me their stash of plastic bags. I have a never ending supply of them it seems. I am not complaining. The plastic bags do take up a lot of space though. I wanted to sit down and make some plyarn. By making balls of plyarn, I increase my free space.

However I noticed that a bin that I store my cut plastic loops in was to full to add more to.

So then I went about joining the loops and making the ball of plyarn.

I got bored after a while, so I started spinning the ball of plyarn. I alternated between joining the loops and spinning them.

It was very relaxing, plus I got to listen to a really wonderful podcast. It was CraftSanity episode 102, interview with the Beerhorst family (a family of artists).

No comments:

Post a Comment