Monday, July 1, 2013

Tunisian Crochet Strawberry Patch

The other day I was looking at a facebook post from The Crochet Crowd.  They shared a photo of a cool looking dishcloth that looked like a strawberry patch.  The problem was that it was in another language.  I read through some of the comments and discovered that is was made using tunisian crochet, plus someone shared the chart pattern for it.  I did some research and found a website on how to read tunisian crochet charts.  I also watched 2 videos to help me make the bobbles / bumps in it.  It is an easy pattern to follow / make, but it seemed to take me a long time and it was hard on my hands.  I guess thats because I am not use to tunisian crochet.  In fact this is my first completed project using tunisian crochet.  I'm going to keep it and use it as a hot pad.  You can look at the 2 photos that I followed to make it on my ravelry page (this includes the chart).

No comments:

Post a Comment