Thursday, July 11, 2013

Blended Rainbow Dishcloth

Recently there was a craft swapping party at my church.  I de-stashed some yarn and got a bunch of new (to me) yarn in return.  One skein I got was this rainbow colored cotton yarn.  I had no clue what I was going to do with it, that is until yesterday when I came across this pattern.  I really like how the pattern helps to blend variegated yarn together and create cool patterns.  The only problem I came across was finding the pattern instructions, but thankfully others who had made it had put the pattern in their notes.  So here is the pattern for it:
CO multiples of 4 plus 6 (I cast on 38 stitches)
Knit first and last 5 rows 
knit first and last 3 sts of each row for border 
Row 1: P across 
Row 2: (Slip 2 purlwise with yarn in front, k2) repeat 
Row 3: P across 
Row 4: (k2, slip 2 purlwise with yarn in front) repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment