Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Golden Snitch Dishcloth

For the current Quidditch challenge in the ravelry group Harry Potter Knit and Crochet House Cup I made this Harry Potter golden snitch dishcloth.  It will be another dishcloth for my brother-in-law, because his son really likes Harry Potter.  Here is the free pattern for it.  I made this in a single day with less than a skein of yellow cotton yarn.  It is quick and easy.  I found a new way that I like to read patterns like this recently.  I have a sticky note program on my computer, but any program that allows you to paste words in it and edit them will work.  I copy and paste the pattern, just the rows of the pattern, onto the new sticky page.  Than as I complete a row, I delete it.  That way the row at the very top is the row that I follow.  No getting lost or forgetting what row I'm on.

No comments:

Post a Comment