I had 2 leftover skeins of the pretty blue variegated yarn and about half of a skein of solid blue yarn. I used up both of the variegated yarns and most of the solid yarn. It isn't a perfect square, but it is good enough for a dishcloth.
Size 7 needles & cotton yarn:
- co 2 sts
- knit in the front and back of the first stitch, knit to the end.
- repeat until you have the size that you want along the sizes.
- knit 2 together, knit to the end.
- Repeat until 2 stitches are left.
- Bind off and sew in the ends.