Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Cotton and the beach go hand in hand

Today we went for our last day at the beach for the year... Well I can't really say that, because there was talk about going back one more time but I don't know if that will happen.  Didn't want to get sand on my granny squares, and I couldn't take a thick afghan that I need to work on.  So instead I packed 2 balls of  cotton yarn and a pattern that I was recently gifted.  I love working with cotton at the beach.  So what pattern was I gifted?  An egg basket pattern.  The pattern costs $3.37, and it was at the top of my queue.  It'll be a gift for a friend who has chickens.  I showed her a picture of the pattern today to make sure that she would really would want one.  She loved it.  Not only will it hold eggs, but she said that she can put a nice loaf of bread in the center.

I finished the first chevron afghan last night, but I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment