Friday, May 10, 2013

Hexiflats, Log Cabin Afghan, and Green Pouch

The hexipuff bug might have bitten me.  If you haven't heard about the beekeeper's quilt, it is a major thing on ravelry.  Many people are making hexipuffs and hexiflats (puffs are stuffed and flats are not).  I made 8 last month, and joined 7 of them together to create a flower.  I'll slowly add to it and see how big I can make it.
I also started a new log cabin afghan, this time with Caron Simply Soft yarn (all the project in this blog post use this yarn).  I am liking it a lot better.  The yarn feels really nice, and its in colors that I love.
I used some of the green yarn on the 1907 machine knitting loom at work to create this pouch for my mom.  I'll be able to make 2 more pouches out of the long tube that I knitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment