Monday, February 14, 2011

Making Valentine's

Theres nothing like making last minute Valentine's.  O.K., so maybe not so last minute since all the materials used were already prepared.
Here are the outside of the cards that I made for my sons.  I used card stock, corrugated cardboard, chenille stem, recycled food boxes, stickers, and google eyes to make them.  Some of these materials were used on decorating the inside of the cards.
I've been decorating the heart toilet paper tube that spookycuddles sent me.  I also added a magnet to the back of it.  The starfish and the words came from a Valentine's Day card.  
This cute little heart is the back of a green tea box.  The center heart was made by my youngest son's fingerprints.
If you look at the first picture you will see a red wooden bird at the bottom.  I glued a magnet to the back of it.  I also cut out some foam circles and glued two egg carton ladybugs to them.  I plan on gluing a magnet to those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment