Monday, April 26, 2010

Soda/Pull Tabs Galore!


During my trip to Lancaster, PA. last week my mom and I went to my favorite Farmers' Market, Roots.  It is open every Tuesday throughout the year.  While there we came across something new, a bunch of things made out of soda/pull tabs.  These items were made by Michael Mixell.  I was able to meet him.  He was wearing a pull tab tie and cell phone holder.  There were several more items for sale than what is in the picture.  He makes shirts, pants, hats, skirts, fanny pouches, cell phone holders, water bottle holders, neck ties, etc.  You can find out more about Michael and see more of his creations at his website.  The amount of items that he has made out of pull tabs has really inspired me.  I want to make a pair of soda tab earrings soon.

I'll be sharing some more eco-crafts from my trip this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment