Sunday, October 12, 2014

More Purple Baby Hats for Charity

Here are the hats that I made recently for Click for Babies: Period of Purple Crying Caps (A Child’s Light).  The hats are handed out to babies born in November and December (where I am) to help make parents aware of what normal infant crying is.  This is to help prevent shaken baby syndrome.   So far I have made 24 hats for this charity.  

I love making the 2 and 3 color spiral hats.  
I plan on writing up a pattern on how to make the 2 and 3 color spiral hats this week.  
For this hat I followed a pattern made by my friend Cindy.  You can find it here.   She actually designed it for this charity.  All of her patterns are well written and easy to make.  
I followed this free pattern to make this ribbed baby hat.  It is one of my favorite hat patterns.  I just love making front post stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment